Hopefully, mine will look like this one some day...
Click here to view my progress from the beginning
INDEX of pages:
History - First, a little background
1) Beginning: stripping the doner car
2) Body prep, lift & swap
3) Rocker rebuild
4) Body attachment & rear wheel tub fab
5) Plan "a" fuel filler neck (later abandoned)
6) Rear frame body mount fabrication
7) Rear frame part 2, steering column mounting, trunk floor patching, firewall fab/finishing, new engine prep/paint/install, fuel sender modification
8) Front core support fabrication
9) Out in the Sun/ T-Bird Seat Mock-Up
10) Rocker Panel Replacement
Update: 3/1/2013: The Merc is on the back burner due to having a toddler and my job loss...I will update as soon as I have somehting worthy of sharing.